Thursday, January 21, 2010

I'm Baaaack!!!

It's been a while, hasn't it? No, I did not die, move to Europe, or get taken hostage by insurgents. I've just been really, REALLY busy, and that sadly is an understatement. For the last year I've been on a rollercoaster of doctors, therapy 5 days a week, dealing with learning disabilities, volunteering with Junior League, and generally being Super Woman.

Since I've posted last...
Graham has been diagnosed with Hemophilia, done more therapy than any child on Earth, caught up on all of his developmental milestones (including walking!!! OMG, he's EVERYWHERE!), proven himself to be smarter than the average bear, and although it didn't seem possible become even cuter than ever!

Owen has been diagnosed with Dyslexia after long time struggles in school. I've decided to take on that challenge with a can-do "better abled" attitude instead of viewing it as a disability and Owen has happily joined my in that attitude. We've made some accomodations at school and he is improving steadily. I'm so proud of how hard he is working. He has come out of his shell and is quite popular at school now and has really taken on the role of "big brother". He is so great with Graham and they are best buds.

George has been chugging right along being his smart high achieving self. 2nd grade is going great for him and he is excelling. He has become some what of a star on his soccer team (they went undefeated!) and is learning to play tennis.

It's hard to believe I have 2nd graders!!! I miss my babies and love my little men at the same time.

So that's my quick update for now. I'm hoping to pop in and update more often and post some updated pictures soon. TTFN (ta-ta for now)!

No comments:

Post a Comment