Monday, February 1, 2010

From The Mouth of Babes

So I was wearing my new purple plaid Roxy shirt and I think I look cool. In fact, I'm pretty sure I owned this shirt Freshman year of high school when we all smelled like Teen Spirit and I looked cool then, too. Anyways, I picked the twins up from school and the first thing Owen said to me was, "Mom, why are you dressed like you are from the wild country?"

Later, Greg asked Graham, "What does Mommy say?". I'm thinking he's going to say "Love you" or something equally sweet. Without hesitation he says, "No, No!" and pops his own hand twice. Good to see I'm making an impression. Too bad it doesn't alter his behavior at all.

Thank you, sons, for making me out to be a fashion challenged modern day version of Mommy Dearest. I love you, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment