Monday, May 3, 2010

Hey, It's a New Post (and a Surprise)!

I know it's hard to believe, but I have not fallen off of the face of the Earth. I've just been incredibly busy. Hemophilia has proved to be a tad more involved than anticipated and I have spent a ridiculous amount of time in the Pediatric ER having Graham infused. Somehow in the midst of all of that I was nominated to the board for the Louisiana Hemophilia Foundation and I accepted. I'm looking forward to contributing to such an important organization.

2nd grade is drawing to a close for the twins. It's hard to believe it, but they will be 3rd graders soon. With school ending we are gearing up for Summer vacations. In 2 weeks we are heading to Perdido Key for a few days to kick off the Summer and the kids can't wait. I just want to lay in the sand and drink something frozen with a little umbrella, but I'm sure what's more likely to happen is that I will be chasing a very energetic 19 month old through the sand as he explores the beach for the 1st time and trying desperately to keep up with all of the towels, flip flops, beach toys and sun screen that two 8 year olds require. It will be chaotic and fun and as soon as I get home I know I will wish we were still there.

Oh hey, and did I mention I'm pregnant?!?! Ha, ha, thought I'd slip that in there and see if you are paying attention. But, no, I'm not joking or crazy (though one might question that). Baby Nassif #4 is on the way and should be arriving in Oct. 2010. We are all really excited and can't wait to find out if perhaps this one is our baby girl. If you stay tuned you might just find out, too!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment