Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It's a........

GIRL!!! No, that wasn't a typo, haha! Against the odds we are in fact having a girl. Elia Danielle will be her Oct. 2010 and I am so excited! Her first name means "God has answered my prayers". A truer statement has never been uttered. Not only have I prayed for a little girl to share that special Mother-Daughter bond with, but being a girl she may carry Hemophilia but she won't have it and that truly is a blessing. Her middle name is after me. It is my middle name, too, and means "God is my judge". She will be the 1st girl in Greg's family in 22 years and the 1st one from his family line in 43 years so needless to say our family is very excited, too. She is developing just as she should and so far seems to be a mellow little one. I'm hoping that's something that continues after birth. I've already started buying her fru-fru little hair bows and the most beautiful little girl clothes ever made. I can't wait for her to get here so that all of the girly-ness can begin! Here are some pictures of my little princess from my 20 week ultrasound:

10 Little Piggies on sweet little baby feet

The face of an angel

1 comment:

  1. I am SO happy for you! :) I can't wait to see the sweetie pie! :)

    ReplyDelete