Sunday, January 11, 2009

Dreaming of Summer

I started trying to plan our summer vacation today.  Right now it looks like we are California bound- 4 nights at Disneyland & 2 nights at Sequoia National Park.  I'm really excited about this idea!  I've always wanted to see the giant redwoods & it will be fun to bring the kids to Disneyland.  Surprisingly, it's not as expensive as I would have thought, either.  It seems really early to be thinking of summer vacation ideas.  I feel like we just got back from last summer's vacation!   But I know that once it gets closer to Easter & things start getting really busy that I will be really glad that I took care of all of this now.

The twins were 5 when we went to Disney World so I think this time will be a more interactive trip for them & they'll remember more.  Graham will be 8 months old when we go, so it will be his first Disney experience.  None of us have been to california before so if we go this summer there will be a lot of first time fun for everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment