Monday, January 12, 2009

I Have A Follower!

Ok, it's my husband, but that's not the point!  What's important is that someone is following the blog.  I feel a strong sense of accomplishment over this.  In fact, I'm doing the happy dance.  It helps kill the time while I wait for the baby to cry himself into his nap!  Speaking of which, he had been bellowing for 45 minutes now.  Every time he drifts off he startles himself awake.  We were doing so good with Ferber-izing him, but then he got a cold & that went out the window.  Today it's back on the proverbial horse.  

Graham is going to the doctor today for the cold that ruined our sleep training.  It doesn't seem to be getting any better & I'm worried it's becoming a sinus infection.  This is his 1st cold so I'm a little apprehensive about just waiting to see what happens.  His pediatrician, Dr. Wood, is booked today so he's going to see the twins' doctor, Dr. Ronnie.  I saw both of them when I was a child so it's nice to see them at appointments.  It would be nicer if seeing them didn't mean someone is sick:(.  I'll update things once we hear what the doctor has to say.  

I'll close with a cheerful HELLO FOLLOWER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment